So, the adoption agency requires that Shari send pictures of the house, and a picture of the room that the baby would be staying in. So, while Shari and Brady were in Spokane at an appointment about the adoption, Shareena was babysitting, and I snuck over, and Shareena and I painted the nursery for Shari. She had already purchased the decorations, so as soon as the paint was dry, decorate we did!! :) Looks pretty good if I do say so myself!

13 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Shannon: I just saw Shari's post on my blog and had to check out both of your blogs. (It's addicting during this wait, isn't it?)
The room is beautiful and I pray that your niece's arrival is speedy (atleast "speedy" in Russian terms...).
I'll keep checking and how blessed your sister is to have you supporting her!
Sincerely,
Laura
www.ourrussianangel.blogspot.com
P.S. Sorry for the deleted post...a typo drove me crazy!
Post a Comment